Monday, February 08, 2010

Sorry isn't the hardest word to say

Lately, or let's say for the past exciting moments of my life, I've been getting apologies. These can range from small to big hurtful things. Nonetheless, I still have to move on.

I know that there are certain things that we need to apologize for, especially if we really have offended/hurt someone. As for me, I sometimes or most of the time, let it pass and pretend that everything's okay. I mean, who would want to have an enemy, right? At the end of the day, we don't want to sleep thinking about the bad things that happened to us.

But, thinking about it, it's always good to hear someone sincerely apologizing. Nowadays, I think it'll be very rare to find someone like that. And those people who are like these, they are worthy to be forgiven.

Last night, got this long message of apology that is soooooooo funny. After a long tiring Monday, that message really made my day. But next time he'll say/do something wrong again, I got his permission to slap him.

No comments: