Wednesday, March 21, 2007

FIRST EVER BIRTHDAY NI KAREN in Cambodge

Turning 26 wasn't so bad...especially if you're here in Cambodge

YEAH! True enough!! Despite the loneliness that haunted me before my special day [ missin my family and friends back home], I can say that I had a blast on my birthday. Define blast...a..a...a BLAST in whatever form!! yeehaa!!

Thought my bday would just be ordinary--dinner and gimik with friends. But NO!!

March1 around 11pm
Came home after our send off dinner for Chat and 1 round of drink at Salt Lounge. While putting my nightly facial regimen, someone knocked at my door and tada!!! I was surprised by my friends [Maan, Engrid, Oliver, Michelle and Anne Marie] with balloons, flowers, cake, pansit, ice cream and siomai. WAAAAAHHH!! Caught in my pantulog! KEBS!!

March 2
Maan old me to go home early. Thought we're going to a bar. I reached home almost 8pm and when I opened the door, I saw backpacks in the sala and Maan, Mikey and Anne Marie were there. "San ang lakad? Aba!" They just said, "pack your things and let's eat." Confused at lurky, di ko alam kung ano ipa-pack ko. SO they said, "we are going to the beach and that's it. No more questions. The driver is waiting." ABA! Nag-hire ns van ang mga badette! After ten minutes, Engrid and Oliver arrived. SO mejo masaya pero kulang. Si jackson di man lang nagtetext! At lalo na ang closest friends ko sa Pinas, di nagpaparamdam!! MGa WALANGHIYA!!

After dinner, fly na to the unknown. Sabi ni Maan, she has to buy bread so we had to stop by at Cafe Fresco. Yun pala, susunduin namin si jackson. Yun na!! What happened? ETO...



No comments: