Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Soap's Mad Hair Party

It was our good friend, Soap's birthday last night and the theme was Mad Hair Party.

At first, thought I can just buy wig, which I also intend to donate to Blue Chili afterwards. But due to unforeseen work-related stuff that I had to do last weekend, I wasn't able to buy the wig. Instead, Dave came up with an alternative, that is hair color spray. Cheap, easy and washable! Bought 5 colors that include Shocky Pink, Millenium Silver, Millenium Gold, Copper Red and Multi Color

But first, the RO Pinoy mafia went to a very huge dinner at Boat Noodles for our new friend
and hope to be future colleague Arnie-- deep fried spare ribs, stir fried long eggplant, deep fried fish with green mango salad, fish amok and spring rolls.

all smiles are Mikey, Arnie and Dave


Ascon, Anne, me and Eric


After which, no time on our side, Dave, Mikey and I started the hair do! Had different colors on my hair--majorly pink and silver. Dave covered his in full gold while Mikey sprayed his newly shaved head with silver.

Happy Birthday Soap!



No comments: