Sunday, May 16, 2010

First Filipino Concert in Cambodia

Last Friday, had dinner at Bistro Lorenzo with friends. Was a bit late coz had to finish some home duties. When I arrived, was surprised why there were so many people in the restaurant. When I entered, that's when I realized the Jed Madela and Laarni Lozada were there. They're in PP for a concert. Wasn't really planning to watch but later that night, when I saw Donatella at Blue Chili, I decided to buy the ticket and watch.Arrived at 3:30pm yesterday sa Spark but the show started late. But who cares! It was a super fun concert! Galing ni Jed at Laarni! Their singing prowess is equal to goosebumps.

Jed sang OPM medley, love songs, teleserye medley, his dad's fave songs medley and super birit songs.
After about an hour, Laarni came in with another set of birit songs! Super bait nya na kahit kumakanta, she allowed people to take pictures.


Last to perform is Chokoleit who brought the house down with his comedic talent.

And after Chokoleit's stint, Laarni went back for a few songs. Then, the show ended around 7:30pm with the 3 artists rockin' the venue while everyone was dancing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi there... I'm fan of Laarni and Jed.. I'm wondering if there were videos taken while they were singing.. if so plz have it upload and share to us. thank you so much.