Friday, July 30, 2010

Back to REP

After more than 3 months, I finally decided to go back to Siem Reap to see my friends and take a much needed break.It was a kinda' long planning but it wasn't till last week, after all the stress that me and Fousing had, we decided to spend our weekend there. In a day, we were able to book for our bus tickets and hotel (Free accommodation at Angkor Village Resort!)Arrived on Saturday afternoon and was immediately welcomed with a serene environment of the resort hotel.


Our room was just lovely and homey


but i love the bathroom more.


We went straight to Alley West to check out the


Green Market


with F and Don.

That same day was actually the first day of Green Market. Lots of the shops on Alley West are on sale. Luckily, I was able to get 1 dress from Don. :) Was supposed to wear it that night, but I didn't have the right shoes.

While checking other stuff, Loven took a pic of me on the same graffiti wall that we did for F Magazine. See the change on the wall.

before


after 3 months


Our day continued that night by catching up with our REP friends.


Dinner at Kanell


With 2 of my ladies- Beck and Teresa


finally met Freedom (the cute kiddo)

It was a fun 24 hrs in Siem Reap. Just don't know yet when will be the next time.




No comments: