Friday, July 13, 2012

coming BACK

I should have written this 6 months ago when I decided to go back to Cambodia--the Kingdom of Wonder. But I guess I was too busy settling back. 

When I moved back, people asked me the big question-- WHY? Did I make a wrong decision when I left last year? What happened? These weren't easy questions. But then again, to answer that, the only thing I had to do was look back. No one knows what I've been through. This doesn't mean that it's bad. But in life, like what people say, things happen for a reason (good or bad). And I'm thankful things happened the way they did. Moving back to Cambodia wasn't an easy decision. But I know, deep down, that it's the right thing to do. I love my family, my friends and my country. But in life, you have to know and be clear on what you want in life---what your goals are. And then you can direct your path on achieving them--no matter what.

If someone will ask me again the same question, I will just smile and say"I'm happy where I am now".

No comments: