Sunday, October 27, 2013

BACK

Wow! It's been more than a year since my last post.

I know I am not a writer but I think I should use this blog more often or I have to totally shut it down.


I'm back. Yes. Back to blogging and back from a 3 week dream vacation. :)


I was in Paris, Milan, Venice and Rome. It was a dream a come true with 2 years of planning. I thought it wouldn't happen but thanks to my vision board, I was able to do it.

Both France and Italy were great. Whenever people ask me which one I prefer, it's a bit difficult to answer. But I know in my heart that one stood out because of the people--and that's Italy. I just find Italians more welcoming and warm for a tourist like me. Probably I'm also just lucky to have a really good friend of mine there in Milan.


Even if I prefer Italy, it doesn't mean I will not go back to Paris. I will. There's more to see and experience in France and the rest of Europe.


After that much needed 3-week break, now I'm back to the Kingdom of Wonder. Opposite to what most people expected, I was excited to go back to my 2nd home.  With friends, work, colleagues and much love awaits me here, who would say no to Phnom Penh.

No comments: