Friday, May 18, 2007


Prompted by Iggy's post na sinundan ni Jao..i think i should follow the blog trend. CHOS!! Sa lahat ng gulo na nangyayari sa life ko ngayon, ano pa bang mas maganda but to think of my top 10 GUYS THAT MAKE ME arrrrghhh but unfortunately, i only have 7.

7) Orlando Bloom na kahit na gawing elf eh super gorgeous pa din...who could resist that look?



6) Paul Walker-- isn't he siiiiizzzzzzzzzzliiiiinnnngggggggg HOOOOOOOTT!?

5) Heath Ledger--his sweet rock, suave attitude in the movie Ten Things I Hate About You and First Knight made me realize the HEAT(h) beneath his name


4) Matthew Goode-- winner ang accent and his role in the movie Imagine Me and You (where his wife fell in love with a lesbian) Kaloka!!

3) Patrick Dempsey-- Mr. McDreamy of Meredith Grey. Rarely would you see a neurosurgeon as sexy as this guy.


2) Elijah Wood-- those attractive eyes and boyish sexy stance...mmmm...




1) Joshua Jackson-- first time i saw him in the movie Mighty Ducks, i knew he has the IT. Damn that devilish look and acting talent that immensely won him millions of praises.


Reviewing my list, obviously all of them have super gorgeous killing eyes. So I have to admit ..they got me at their first glance. eeewww!!


Actually, I have another one on my list but I know it'll be a sin to post his pic. But I have several pics to prove that he should be in the list. Hahaha!!

Song lingering in my mind : "Pangarap ka na lang ba, o magiging katotohanan ba..."