Thursday, August 02, 2007

HAIRlalu 101

My hair has been my asset for the longest time. Wow Kapal! Pero I can say that I'm so lucky to have a long straight hair that wold pass for a hair commercial shot. Like below!




But when I went back home, mukha daw akong katulong sabi ni JAO!! DI naman siya sobrang honest! So I decided to cut my hair into this.



Pero kahit na bago na ang hair ko, I luvit!! WHy? Thanks to Sunsilk Black Shine. Mas lalong naging kaakit-akit at madulas ang hair ko. Well actually, I never had a hard time in choosing my shampoo. I can say that almost all brands work for my hair. Di naman kasi maarte ang hair ko. Simpleng straight hair lang siya. And even if I try to make it curly, may sariling buhay at bumabalik siya into its natural form in a matter of 2-3 hours. Davah!! Mejo makulita lang siya sa ganun.

Before, I was using Sunsilk (violet). Kasi may honey chuva and it smells really good. But I think about 3 weeks ago, we were required to attend the Unilever Carnival at Prey Veng (about 2 and a half hour drive from the city). Dahil required, we went there. The trip was a little bumpy dahil sa ginagawang road somewhere, but the rest is okay. We arrived in time for lunch. At nandun na ang aming beloved officemates. So, kami ay nag-sarili ng table and here we are:






After ng lafang, fly na to the carnival!! Hala!! Di pa pala tapos mag set up. So, we waited for about 2 hours then open na ang mga booth. And there we saw the Sunsilk booth. May free hair check up. Kahiya man, but they saw that my scalp was full of dirt. Kadiri!! Afraid yung scalp ko when I saw it sa monitor. After the check up, they advised me to use Sunsilk Black and Shine. At dahil masunurin ako, buy naman ako agad pagbalik ko sa city. It works! Gosh! Dami nakakapansin! CHOS!! anyway, it was a fun experience. more pics @ http://www.karenmarquez@multiply.com/



1 comment:

Chiqui said...

u look great sis kahit anong shampoo! miss yah!