Sunday, January 09, 2011

Christmas 2010 Part 2

One of the main reasons I went home for Christmas is to attend my cousin's wedding. It's also like a reunion for the Marquez clan. Exciting? Definitely! At the same time, I'm going to see Alex, one of my nephews as well.

Dec 20 is the day. Me, mom and ate woke up early to go to Alabang for a make up appointment at Jessi Mendez salon. Surprisingly, we finished early just in time for my brother to pick us up. Afraid of the traffic, we left the house at 2pm (which gives us 2 hours) before the wedding.

The long wait is over. The wedding was almost perfect. Forget all the stress, it was indeed a wonderful event-- a great reunion.

cousins, uncle, brothers, nephews and a niece


and the ladies are all dolled-up


Dave with Uncle Ding and Auntie Lydia


with cuz Queenie


with family of course


with cousins (and we're missing more)


more cousins

look at them..the next generation of Marquez clan

No comments: