Wednesday, November 01, 2006

JOLOGS Moment Again

I am a TV addict and a certified Kapamilya. Good thing they have TFC here at PP, or else I would die of boredom chvanes eklavu. Whenever I get home or got nothing to do and nowhere to go (kasi purita na ang beauty ko), I just lie on my bed and watch TV.

Two Saturdays ago, I wasn’t able to watch PDA since I was in a Jackson mood that time. So I decided to wake up early and watch it the day after. Though I know that Kristoff was expelled, I still want to see it for myself. So around 11am, while cooking rice and adobo, I turned on the TV to the highest level. Para marinig ko hanggang kusina. At yun na nga, the moment of truth came. When the headmaster announced Kristoff’s grade for that night that would put him under probation for the 5th time, everyone just started crying (especially the Global girls). Oh shucks! The next thing I knew, tears were already flowing on my face. Good thing I was alone at the house that time. I cried. YES. Is it embarrassing? Yes it is. Why am I so affected?

First, Kristoff has a close resemblance with Mark Anthony Fernandez (which was my crush during his Gwapings days). Yeah I know you may say YUCK Karen! Eh bakit ba!? Then, even though Kristoff was I think the youngest in the group, throughout his stay in the academy, he showed humility and a positive attitude. After all that he’s been through, which I think eh sobrang nakakadown talga lalo na’t wala ang family nya. Nakakaawa di ba. Hehehe!

That night, they showed their send off party for Kristoff. The best part was when Kristoff’s sister arrived with gifts to everyone. It was very heartwarming and just shows what kind of a family Kristoff has. And that also explains why everyone loves him so much. More so, he was commended by his headmaster because of his attitude that na talaga naming kahanga-hanga.

Ngayong tapos na ang laban ni Kristoff, many people still believe that he would go a long way. And I believe so too. So watch out na lang ako. And maybe another Jologs moment will happen again.

No comments: