Sunday, January 31, 2010

The SCENTSY that warms my place

Last year, we spent our new year in San Diego with our relatives, the de Guzman's. As we entered their house, a distinct sweet smell welcomed us. Thought it was just a regular scent. But when we went up to the restroom, we saw this so-called lamp with liquid on it. Then we learned from our cousin, Ate Mayette, that this is the Scentsy Warmer.

Scentsy Warmer works with a lamp and candle wax (called Scentsy bar). Come to think of it, before, we only had air freshener. Then came the oil burner (which uses candle to spread the smell). And now, a better product came, the use of a lamp- safer than a candle-- and a scented candle wax which comes in like hundreds of scents.

Was super excited about the Scentsy Warmer that me and my sister immediately bought our own set. I got a full size Hugs and Kisses Scentsy Warmer


and 9 Scentsy bars with the following scents to last me for 1 year, I hope. Flirtatious, Honey Pear Cider, Lilacs and Violets, Cucumber and Lime, Simply Irrestible and Pomegranate Ice.


Love the scents...love my room...love to sleep more...

No comments: