Sunday, January 31, 2010

Welcome 2010

I really don't know what's up with me but I just felt like I needed to blog...and now, here it is...my blog back from the grave...can't even remember my password that I had to reset it.

2009 seemed like a bliss but it was a great year..blessings, challenges, heartache, new friends and lots of adventures. And now, let me list down what the first month of 2010 had brought me:

1. Got my new Nikon D3000 SLR which motivates me to learn more about photography...so far, I'm
kinda loving it :)2. Bought new movies (new for me since haven't watched them) that were shown in cinemas last year. Yes, I'm so way way behind. So I got these:




3. On the 4th weekend (first weekend to really rest), i cooked adobo and menudo


4. Toured Phnom
Penh and Siem Reap with the 98s


5. Reunited with my 2 REP soul sisters


6. Checked out Studio 182-- new high end club in PP located above Topaz restaurant

7. Dinner with a former jackson
material...ang ganda ko, yung lang

So that was just a month and I felt like it was already a blast! Tomorrow is the start of another month, love month that's what they say...so is love just around the corner? We'll see.

2 comments:

Leon Franco Dionco said...

welcome back to d blogging world.
Have fun!

See u soon.

karen said...

thanks F! see u very soon!