Sunday, January 31, 2010

"Vego" is the way to go

My friend Romyr invited us about 2 weeks ago to this new place called Vego. At first, parang di exciting kasi vegetables davah. Knowing me, I super love meat. Pero kebs, we still went and tried it out. It was sooo good and I'm sure vegetarians out there will go crazy in this new place.

What made it more interesting is that they used different places as names for their menu. What I tried then was Australia -- its a sandwich on bagel with grilled veggies and goat cheese. Ang sarap!! Note that the bagel is freshly made! Below is the onion and pepper bagel.

Another great thing about this new place is that they deliver for free!! woohoo!! This will change my lunch habits then. :)


2 comments:

Leon Franco Dionco said...

where? where?? I want too. Yes, atleast may pagdadalhan ako sa mga vegetarian friends na dadating. :)

karen said...

sa St 51. As in tapat ng Wat Langka..near na sa corner ng Sihanouk. You should go there. Winner!